Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Entry 9: Epica's North American Tour

 In all honesty, I bought this ticket on a whim. I was beginning to develop the "hamster wheel" effect; working non-stop and no time for myself. I got the VIP ticket since Epica has always been one of my favourite bands and it was fairly inexpensive for VIP. I got a poster and was able to meet them. I went alone since none of my friends were really familiar with Epica. ): Simone has always been one of my idols. My social anxiety worked it's magic and I ended up not say anything. I felt like my head was going to explode because I was so frustrated trying to think of something so say. The band was super nice though! Mark tried talking to me; I nearly cried. Actually, throughout the entire thing I was fighting off tears. I'm glad I grit my teeth and stayed my ground though, the night was amazing and I wouldn't have changed anything. Epica put on a kickass show and I got to go out on my own and meet a few people. Waaaaay out of my comfort zone! Definitely going to go back and see them again. c:

I'm such a derp it hurts










No comments:

Post a Comment