Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Entry 6: Paranormal Reasearch Society Tour




I'm kind of a derp but I loved the show Paranormal State on A&E. I was pretty sad when stopped making episodes because I love Ryan. As a Christmas present my mom got my sister, father and I VIP tickets to the PRS tour in Toronto. It was so cool. I got to meet Sergey, Elfie and Ryan, they're a great bunch. They told us some awesome stories about how they met and some stuff that went behind the scenes. Ryan did a lot of the talking, he's a really good speaker. I got 2 pictures with Ryan and of course my eyes are closed in both pictures. GARHGGADGHDGDBLAGGARG. It was lots of fun though, I'm definitely going again if they ever come back and get a proper picture with Ryan. An awesome t-shirt and a million pictures and autographs. My life is pretty awesome right now other than 17 hour school week and me being a derp and not being able to take a picture to save my life.

Thankfully, a good buddy of mine knows photoshop and fixed the picture for me

Mom, Sergey, Shawnee, Ryan, Me, and Elfie

No comments:

Post a Comment