Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Entry 4: A Peek into my Closet

My brain has been killing me these past couple of days. I've had migraines since Thursday. Sometimes the pain is so intense I get nauseous. Hopefully it goes away soon, I want to be able to go to class again. Also, I forgot to mention it in my last post but Suzie came back. I'll be okay as long as she's around.

EGL's general theme for this month is wardrobe! I've always loved this theme, people come up with some amazing ways to store their lolita clothing. There was always some excuse for me to never participate; no note-worthy clothing, no closet or just no time to clean and take pictures! Lame excuses, I know but now I finally got my act together. Recently, I moved into a house where I actually plan on staying in for longer than a year and amazingly it has a closet.




 There's not much extra space in this bedroom I share with my boyfriend, so I have to keep my bookshelf in my closet. XD

I don't have much in terms of loli-clothes. The only things of mention are my Krad Lanrete JSK and my Leif Sacred Night JSK. There's a few Bodyline dresses and Fanplusfriend blouses in there somewhere. I also own a Rose Melody Coat (it's so lovely but it's so heavy I think it would break the bar in the closet if I hung it in there). It's kind of funny, I've always considered myself an OP type of gal but I don't think I own any. Whoops!

Yeah, my closet is pretty boring and small right now. I actually don't buy much lolita clothing. Maybe this year I'll get a new job and work on expanding my collection. We'll see how much bigger it'll be next time this theme rolls around.

No comments:

Post a Comment