Friday, January 6, 2012

Entry 2: The Lonely Seamstress

My little dog Susan went missing a few days ago. She still had her leash attached to her so we could hear her running around the bush but lately we haven't heard it. My parents think someone took her. I'm so lonely, it's a lot harder to sleep at night. I've also gotten sick again, I fainted in the bathroom and bled everywhere. It was like I was reliving my childhood again. I'm not willing to go through that again so I got pills right away. While I was at the drugstore I bought a new magazine which I instantly fell in love with. It's called Sew Beautiful and it came with a free pattern.
I think it turned out pretty good for muslin. I can't wait to get started on the real thing, it was really fun to make. With that, I completed my goal of actually sewing something over the winter break. It actually didn't take that long to make, I think I'll make more. I just gotta get my hands on some actual fabric.

No comments:

Post a Comment