Sunday, January 1, 2012

Entry 1: New Year, New Blog

I'm sure I'm not the only one, but I'm starting over and writing a new blog.


New Years Resolutions:
  • Lose 20lbs
  • Get a job
  • Try something new
I'm not sure what I'm gonna do for the "try something new" resolution yet. I was thinking about applying to be a model. It would be a pretty intriguing experience; I'm still really scared though.

I'm so cool, currently ending my no:ia watching the first disc of Season 4 of Criminal Minds. Everyone's vaguely listening with their laptops in front of them. I got a whole bunch of DVDs for Christmas. I'm so happy since we don't have any TV in Toronto currently. It'll keep my mind from exploding from school stress and housemate drama. I hope that some day I finally figure out who to trust.

Don't worry, I'm still playing around with the layout. I think that's my favourite part of starting a new blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment